So I seen the "free trial" offer somewhere online and decided hey, why not try it?I had submitted my free trial order and literally MINUTES after I had, I decided to cancel.

I called their customer service and got someone pretty quickly over the phone. He asked for my order#, name/info and why I was cancelling. After a few minutes of this, he told me that he'd cancelled it. No cancellation# or anything, just his word.

After a week of checking my bank account, I had not seen a reversal of the charges. I said okay, let me give them one more week. TODAY was the 13th day since I had ordered/cancelled and guess what I've just received in the mail? The supposedly cancelled order!

I've sent them an email already and I've been on hold with them for the past 20 minutes with the message "Your estimated wait time is less than two minutes" repeating over and over again.

I abhor shady companies like this.I've only lost the $4.95 for shipping SO FAR but who knows if they're going to charge me the $116.00 in a few days.

Had an Experience with Optimacigs?

Comments