So I seen the "free trial" offer somewhere online and decided hey, why not try it?I had submitted my free trial order and literally MINUTES after I had, I decided to cancel.

I called their customer service and got someone pretty quickly over the phone. He asked for my order#, name/info and why I was cancelling. After a few minutes of this, he told me that he'd cancelled it. No cancellation# or anything, just his word.

After a week of checking my bank account, I had not seen a reversal of the charges. I said okay, let me give them one more week. TODAY was the 13th day since I had ordered/cancelled and guess what I've just received in the mail? The supposedly cancelled order!

I've sent them an email already and I've been on hold with them for the past 20 minutes with the message "Your estimated wait time is less than two minutes" repeating over and over again.

I abhor shady companies like this.I've only lost the $4.95 for shipping SO FAR but who knows if they're going to charge me the $116.00 in a few days.

Had an Experience with Optimacigs?

Comments

Zerowater - STRESSED to the LIMIT Zerowater "My experience is stressful with this product,.I have to either travel 2 hrs to Walmart to buy filters...or order online,.The eBay prices are off the wall,.for shipping,.Amazon prices for filters..." Read more Saladmaster - Fake positive Reviews by Dealers ( Disgusting Food ) Saladmaster "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..." Read more Michael Kors - Injuries and more! Michael Kors "I was walking out of a lunch meeting with family yesterday and as I crossed the street I somehow tripped on nothing and hit the ground. I was embarrassed and..." Read more HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS UK HotPriceTubs "What started out a dream come true turned into a fiasco. i got my dream hot tub for a cool €3500, delivered & installed, loved it, thrilled with it, a pure dream..." Read more 24petwatch - "Service of Ecellence" 24petwatch "RE: KULE (WOLF) William C. Cabrera (562) 316-5871 Just to inform 24PetWatch of their deligence in locating KULE after getting out away from the house yesterday afternoon. The Micro chip..." Read more Run away from ooshirts Ooshirts "The complete negligence of everyone at this company. I went back n forth with this company for 2 months. After my disdain from my previous order, you would think they’ll..." Read more Baers Furniture - DEFECTIVE PRODUCT AND ZERO CUSTOMER SERVIVE Baers Furniture "We purchased a leather sleeper, loveseat and recliner from Baer's in Ft Myers in October 2016 and they were delivered in November2016. However, we also have a home in MD,..." Read more Acceptance Now - Former Employee Acceptance Now "Do NOT work for this company they dont’t care about their employees and their dedication of 5years of service for the company 2 perform wins worked many many days open..." Read more